At Eastmed Pharmacy, we have a caring team dedicated to provide extra support and advance care to patients under the palliative care setting. Palliative care implies a form of care that recognises that cure of disease is not possible and is concerned with quality rather than quantity of life.
“Nothing is life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.”
During these difficult times, we are able to provide full pharmacy support which includes:
- Preparing medicines in the form most suitable to administer
- Packaging medicines in a “piece of mind” compliance pack to enable you to focus on what matter to you the most.
- More frequent contact if required
- Liaise closely with your GP, hospice and or rest-home care teams.
- Preparing aseptic injections and continuous subcutaneous infusion syringes for Niki T34 syringe driver.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to find out how we can help your love ones.