Schedule a Flu Vaccination or a Pre-Departure International Travel Supervised RAT Appointment
You can now book flu vaccination appointments online with one of our pharmacists at eastMED Pharmacy.
This year, influenza vaccinations at eastMED Pharmacy started on 1st April.
Flu vaccination is FREE of charge for people who meet the following criteria:
- Pregnant women (any trimester)
- People aged 65 years and older
- Māori and Pacific peoples aged 55 to 64 years
- People aged under 65 years with any of the medical conditions listed below
- Children aged 4 years or under who have been hospitalised for respiratory illness or have a history of significant respiratory illness
Pre-Departure International Travel Supervised RAT:
You can now book pre-departure international travel supervised RAT appointments online with one of our pharmacists at eastMED Pharmacy.
Pre-departure international travel supervised RAT testing is not funded by the government.
The charge for the supervised RAT test is $55 per test (including GST). Please note that all travelers are responsible for checking with their own airline/travel adviser/embassy regarding the timing and requirements of testing, as these can change frequently. Charges will apply for repeat tests.
Please provide the following information for your appointment:
2) Any travel documents (incl. airline tickets or boarding pass etc.)
IMPORTANT – Our pre-departure international travel supervised RAT is applicable for any travel where a supervised Rapid Antigen Test is
required. Please check with your Airline and Embassy for their requirements.
You can book an appointment now using the form below.